Hello! This is a super simple rice based hot “cereal”. I like to have it for breakfast, but it also works great as a warm snack or easy dessert.
What you’ll need:
- rice (I like sticky rice the best! or left-overs from Chinese takeout work great as well.)
- milk (or milk substitute of choice)
- sugar (or sweetener of choice)
- microwave safe bowl
1) Put however much rice you want in the bowl. Add milk until it almost covers the rice (or if you’re like me and don’t like a lot of broth, until it’s about half-way covering the rice. This just gives it a thicker consistency.)
2) Put the bowl with milk and rice in the microwave for 1 minute increments, stirring in-between. (This prevents the milk from burning or getting that weird skin on the top.)
3) Once it’s hot enough fro you, add sugar and cinnamon to taste! Stir it in until the sugar is dissolved. You may need to heat it up again after this, depending on how long it takes you to add the sugar and cinnamon.
Hall. Hall what.
I’m sorry, I will continue to judge the shit out of people who get belligerently drunk all the damn time. Guys. Really.
Oh god hall meeting. The wank begins.